Kids Agility & Conditioning Classes
Kids need to be active and we recognize that early sports conditioning in children plays a vital role in their lives. Youth Sports and Youth Athletics are gaining popularity at an earlier age. We believe that it’s crucial to establish proper movement patterns at a young age. By learning and practicing efficient movement patterns we reduce the risk of injury, promote body awareness, and improve overall self-esteem – all are important for athletics and life.
OUR YOUTH SPEED TRAINING: Focuses on fundamentals of athlete performance and physical activity for individuals ages 7 and older. Classes are designed to incorporate linear speed drills, agility, functional movement, and injury prevention (strength and flexibility). The young athlete will perform a variety of exercises to help improve overall fitness, athletic performance, and tools to develop self-confidence.
STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING: Created for athletes ages 12 and older, each session starts with a conditioning component that focuses on power and explosiveness. The strength and conditioning class will teach athletes key components for lower body exercises, upper body fitness, and core related movements.
Our 45-minutes classes are tailored according to the child’s abilities. We encourage the kids to live a healthy lifestyle by exercising and staying active to help them grow strong.
Classes will focus on training and conditioning but will also be fun!
How to sign-up for Kids Conditioning:
- Download the MindBody app and create an account for your child.
- Each child will require their own account and login to reserve a spot in class. Packages cannot be shared.
- FOR MORE THAN 1 CHILD
- You will need to create a separate account for your child in MindBody.
- Once you have created your child’s account -> login to their account and select the Kids Conditioning class time -> select Book.
- EVERY CHILD NEEDS A RESERVED SPOT:
- For example, if you have 2 children you wish to sign up for Kids Conditioning Child #1 will be signed up under their own name//account under their login, not the parents.
- Child #2 will need their own account in MindBody and then you can sign them up under their own name and login.
- Once you create the account go to
- Pricing ->
- Classes – >
- Kids Conditioning Packages ->
- Next-> Enter credit card information and checkout
- Packages can be purchased a few different ways:
- Tiffany’s Training PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/tiffanystraining
- MindBody- credit card processing fees apply
- Cash or Check- made payable to Tiffany’s Training LLC